olympiad is open to students in grades 1 to 12 in elementary, secondary, and
high school. There is no age restriction. Students must register according to
their current grade, not the school year in which they are enrolled.
2. National Round exams will be held ONLINE.
3. The country elimination exams will be held on two different dates to ensure a high level of participation. Schools and students can select one or both of the dates that are most convenient for them for participation in the olympiad.
4. The finalists will be announced after each National Round. Students who receive 60 or more points out of 100 will be eligible to compete in the International Final Round.
After 1st National Round >>> Finalist Students will be announced from each country
After 2nd National Round >>> Finalist Students will be announced from each country
5. i-STEM Olympiad provides the English, Russian, Turkish and Azerbaijan Languages in the exams!
6. The exam fee is 20 € for each exam. The application cannot be canceled and there will be no refund after the payment is done. There is no fee for students who qualify for the Final Round (Final exams are free of charge).
7. A student can take two exams in the same or different categories during the national rounds. In this case, 20 € must be paid for each exam that the student chooses to participate in.
8. If a student takes the exam in two different categories or dates in National Rounds and qualifies for the Final Round in both of these categories, he or she can take the exam in only one of these categories in the International Final Round.
9. Exams for the National Round will be held on the same day all over the world. Exam times will be announced later, based on the local time in each country.
10. i-STEM Olympiad – National Round Dates:
(Exams can be taken on either date. Students may take the same or different exams on both dates if they wish.)
05.12.2021 – National Round (Alternative Exam 1)
06.02.2022 – National Round (Alternative Exam 2)
27.02.2022 – International Final Round
All students will receive a certificate of participation in the i-STEM National Round Exams.
Click here for categories, number of questions, exam time
who receive 60 or more points out of 100 will be eligible to compete in
the final round.
2. The i-STEM Olympiad - International Final Round exams will also be held ONLINE.
3. Students who qualify for the International Final Round do not need to pay any additional exam fee.
4. Students can take the i-STEM Olympiad Final Exams in the same language option as in the National Round.
5. The results of the i-STEM Olympiad International Final Round will be announced on the date specified in the exam calendar.
6. All students who participated in the i-STEM Olympiad International Final Round will receive a certificate of participation.
Evaluation of medals and medal certificates for Grades (1-12):
Evaluation of grand medals and medal certificates for Groups (Mini/Junior/Middle/Senior):
information about the certificates and medals that will be
awarded to the winners of the i-STEM Olympiad – International Final Round can
be found on the Step by Step Exams Process and Ranking
Students must comply with the requirements of the final exam (calligraphy confirmation, live-cam connection or recording to cam; devices, sufficient internet connection, exam environment and technical equipment).
The International Final Round of the i-STEM Olympiad will take place on the same day all over the world. Exam times will be announced later, based on local times in each country.
The i-STEM Olympiad - International Final Round Date: 27.02.2022